- A fusion of architectural wall paneling system, and green artificial design.
- A green customer experience that adds character and branding opportunities.
- A sustainable environment with a green architectural approach.
With more focus on green living spaces, there is a conscious effort incorporating this ideology into all aspects of production. In our architectural designed niche, we do our part. This is how we developed our Green Idea Collection.
- MDF and Replica foliage indoor collection
- 6 different architectural patterns, + 15 drifted wood finishes
- Extensive array of green combinations
- Markets include hospitality, healthcare, corporate, commercial, education.
- Ideal for continuous wall, background wall cover or visual transition spaces
- Tailored to suit your own experience
Our architectural green idea design goes beyond the traditional green wall board. We incorporate a design expression to fit as a contemporary green element as a visual driving force of your key public spaces.
We will custom your wall. The variety of materials that we handle can give us a better understanding of your space. The Design language gives us an opportunity to engage our product into the specific space.
|Green Idea Collection|
|MDF, Greenery, Paper Phenolic, Baltic (Russian) Birch|
|Modular panel system with precision fit panels and engineered attachment framework.|
|3-Part Specification, CAD Drawings, Installation, SDS, LEED, Test Data|
|Martha's Vineyard | Coastal Drift, Hemingway | Out of Africa, Aviator | Howard Hughes, Gatsby | Art Deco NYC, Casablanca | Bogarts, Nautilus | Rust, Urban | Metro | Loft, High Tech, Mediterranean, Bauhaus | Craftsman, Farmhouse | Barnwood|
|Education, Medical, Commercial, Retail, Community|
Drawing on our depth of experience from working with very common materials to highly specialized materials, we develop each of our collections around core primary materials that offer varying degrees of sustainability, recyclability, renewability, durability and more. If there is a material you would like to use for your project that is not listed here please let us know and chances are we can use it.
We have developed a comprehensive list of technical details for our product collections including; 3-part written specifications, CAD drawings, installation instructions, safety data sheets, LEED contribution and additional material test data. Relying on these technical documents, you can design and specify with complete confidence knowing that what you have designed will have the supporting documentation essential for execution.
Request samples by filling out the form below. One of our Architects will follow-up with you to answer any questions you might have before sending out the samples.