- Extensive relief pattern adding dramatism to the space.
- Custom fabricated panels for precision-engineered and sustainable architectural products.
- Classic ornamental molding interiors.
A collection created to portray a dramatic wall surface with a presence.
- Gypsum indoor collection
- Extensive ornamental carving expressions
- Ideal for focal point wall, Engineered columns covers, soffits, beams, capitels and balustrade applications
- 6 different architectural patterns, + 15 drifted wood finishes
- Markets include hospitality, healthcare, corporate, commercial, education.
- Tailored to suit your own experience
Chisel Gypsum Collection is a Pre-cast continuous system application. A high relief option. Joints are seamed and filled as any standard drywall application for a seamless continuous design. The combination of the depth design and down lighting effects will create patterns full of rhythm and expression.
|Chisel Gypsum Collection|
|4' X 4' X 4" TH|
|Modular panel system with precision fit panels and engineered attachment framework.|
|3-Part Specification, CAD Drawings, Installation, SDS, LEED, Test Data|
|Martha's Vineyard | Coastal Drift, Hemingway | Out of Africa, Aviator | Howard Hughes, Gatsby | Art Deco NYC, Casablanca | Bogarts, Nautilus | Rust, Urban | Metro | Loft, High Tech, Mediterranean, Bauhaus | Craftsman, Farmhouse | Barnwood|
|Education, Medical, Commercial, Retail, Community|
Drawing on our depth of experience from working with very common materials to highly specialized materials, we develop each of our collections around core primary materials that offer varying degrees of sustainability, recyclability, renewability, durability and more. If there is a material you would like to use for your project that is not listed here please let us know and chances are we can use it.
We have developed a comprehensive list of technical details for our product collections including; 3-part written specifications, CAD drawings, installation instructions, safety data sheets, LEED contribution and additional material test data. Relying on these technical documents, you can design and specify with complete confidence knowing that what you have designed will have the supporting documentation essential for execution.
Request samples by filling out the form below. One of our Architects will follow-up with you to answer any questions you might have before sending out the samples.