- The Farmhouse concept originally dated back to Scandinavia and Germany and has evolved with modern influences from Cape Cod, Salt Box, Colonial, Greek Revival and Southern Plantation design styles.
- Classic symmetry on windows and doors, clean white base.
- Wooden clapboard siding, dormer windows, white ironstone, galvanized metal.
Our Farmhouse collection reflects an authentic country sensibility featuring symmetrical motifs, wooden finishes and galvanized metal accents.
- MDF indoor collection
- Extensive array of carving expressions and treatments
- Turnkey wall panel system featuring an innovative modular design and an engineered framing system.
- Bespoke precision fit wall panels, framing system, moldings, reveals and trims.
- Flexible, modular designs offering an unlimited range of wood grains, and moldings.
- Renewable designs that utilize components made from recycled raw materials.
|Five Senses Collection|
|MDF, Paper Phenolic, Baltic (Russian) Birch, Metal, Aluminum|
|140 stock designs plus infinite amount of custom design possibilities|
|500+ finishes and include raw, painted, textured, laminated and more.|
|4' x 8' x 3/4" TH|
|Modular panel system with precision fit panels and engineered attachment framework.|
|3-Part Specification, CAD Drawings, Installation, SDS, LEED, Test Data|
|Martha's Vineyard | Coastal Drift, Hemingway | Out of Africa, Aviator | Howard Hughes, Gatsby | Art Deco NYC, Casablanca | Bogarts, Retro | Vintage, Nautilus | Rust, Urban | Metro | Loft, High Tech, Mediterranean, Bauhaus | Craftsman, Farmhouse | Barnwood|
|Education, Medical, Commercial, Retail, Community|
Drawing on our depth of experience from working with very common materials to highly specialized materials, we develop each of our collections around core primary materials that offer varying degrees of sustainability, recyclability, renewability, durability and more. If there is a material you would like to use for your project that is not listed here please let us know and chances are we can use it.
We have developed a comprehensive list of technical details for our product collections including; 3-part written specifications, CAD drawings, installation instructions, safety data sheets, LEED contribution and additional material test data. Relying on these technical documents, you can design and specify with complete confidence knowing that what you have designed will have the supporting documentation essential for execution.
Request samples by filling out the form below. One of our Architects will follow-up with you to answer any questions you might have before sending out the samples.