CSI Wall Panels - Shop By Theme
- Inspiration from weathered antiques and old wood sanded furniture.
- Characterized by sharp lines of materials, rough coral and smooth stone.
- Driftwood, willow, fossilized stone, coral, soft linen, zinc aluminum.
Inspired by carefree living, Martha’s Vineyard character breaks away to provide a new environment that is tranquil and enjoyable. Easy living is expressed through the use of beach wood grains, textures and metal incrustations. The idea is to create a contemporary serene setting depicting the experience of a beach life.
Our finely-tuned Martha’s Vineyard wall panel collection is derived from organic elements inspired by the sea juxtaposed with sharp lines of stone coral and driftwood.
- MDF indoor collection
- Ideal for continuous wall, background, wall cover or visual transition spaces
- Bespoke precision fit wall panels, framing system, including moldings, reveals and trims
- Renewable designs that utilize components made from recycled raw materials.
- Certified designs according to FSC®, LEED®, Greenguard and more.
- Can be easily installed over nearly any surface including CMU cinder block, finished drywall, tile, wall coverings, plaster, and other dated surfaces.
|Five Senses Collection|
|MDF, Paper Phenolic, Baltic (Russian) Birch, Metal, Aluminum|
|140 stock designs plus infinite amount of custom design possibilities|
|500+ finishes and include raw, painted, textured, laminated and more.|
|4' x 8' x 3/4" TH|
|Modular panel system with precision fit panels and engineered attachment framework.|
|3-Part Specification, CAD Drawings, Installation, SDS, LEED, Test Data|
|Martha's Vineyard | Coastal Drift, Hemingway | Out of Africa, Aviator | Howard Hughes, Gatsby | Art Deco NYC, Casablanca | Bogarts, Retro | Vintage, Nautilus | Rust, Urban | Metro | Loft, High Tech, Mediterranean, Bauhaus | Craftsman, Farmhouse | Barnwood|
|Education, Medical, Commercial, Retail, Community|
Drawing on our depth of experience from working with very common materials to highly specialized materials, we develop each of our collections around core primary materials that offer varying degrees of sustainability, recyclability, renewability, durability and more. If there is a material you would like to use for your project that is not listed here please let us know and chances are we can use it.
We have developed a comprehensive list of technical details for our product collections including; 3-part written specifications, CAD drawings, installation instructions, safety data sheets, LEED contribution and additional material test data. Relying on these technical documents, you can design and specify with complete confidence knowing that what you have designed will have the supporting documentation essential for execution.
Request samples by filling out the form below. One of our Architects will follow-up with you to answer any questions you might have before sending out the samples.